Symphony is one of the most popular mobile phone brands in Bangladesh. About 13 crore people out of 18 crore people of this country use Symphony Mobile. In line with the release of a new device every month, Symphony Mobile manufacturer company launched the Symphony l34 feature phone in this month. According to the official sources of Symphony, compared to other phones, it has received a good response among the users in the Bangladeshi market.
Today in this post, I will detail the performance, display, camera and other features of Symphony L34 mobile phone, so keep reading till the end.
Symphony L34 Specification
- Design: Slim Smart
- Network: 2G (800/950/1800MHz)
- SIM: Dual SIM (G+G), Dual Standby
- Display: 2.4" QVGA screen, 2.5D Lens
- Camera: Digital Camera
- Memory: SD Card support (Micro SD up to 32GB)
- Battery: 1700mAh Li-ion
- Flashlight: Big Torchlight
- Multimedia: MP3, MP4, Video recording
- Conectivity: Bluotuth, 3.5 Jack
- Phonebook Capacity: 500 Contacts
- Message Capacity: 100 SMS
- Apps: Internet & Facebook Access
- Speciality: Call Recording, Black List, Call Blink, Privacy Protection
- Price: ৳1390tk only
Symphony L34 Price in Bangladesh
The price of Symphony mobile phone is slightly higher than other mobile devices in the market. Currently the Symphony L34 mobile phone is available in all showrooms at BDT ৳1390/- taka only.
Review Symphony L34 feature phone
Symphony L34 feature mobile phone runs on 2.4" (QVGA) display with 1700mAh battrey. It has powered by SpreadTrum chipset and internal storage. The Symphony L34 support on up to 32GB memory and special features. Such as: Call Recording, Black List, Call Blink, Privacy Protection and more.